Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thoughts about Holland vol.11.
2006.08.24.
Mama, Gefeliciteerd!!

Oh wow I have a lot to catch up....I have busy and lively weeks behind me and now I would just shortly try to summarize, because Chris is on his way, and soon he will arrive. How about showing some pics and maybe if I would have a bit more time and willingness I would write more? Sounds like a deal. :)

Last weekend Adri dropped by from Düsseldorf, and we had a wery rhapsodic weather here... Saturday sunny and nice, Sunday we got all the rain in our necks... on the photo we are in Den Haag (yes I know it could be anywhere....) and we are wating for the rain to stop or at least become bearable to walk. Was so funny we were standing near the Binnenhof under our umbrellas and just watching the rain. Not the ideal tourist weather but unforgetable experience!! That's Delft, the Oostport, this was the first time I walked there... (ok look I live there I am not a tourist... :-) )
Den Haag: Binnenhof. The parliament building. Unbelievable isn't it? It used to be a castle for the grav (magyarok: GRÓF!!!) where he organized huntings and stuff like these.

Just a week before Adri my parents were here to visit me, that was just so very nice. Gezellig. Really I was so happy to see them and to host them here and guide them around. Was a very special feeling!! The weather after Friday's exceptional monsoonike rain on Saturday turned nice so we could even go to the beach for a walk.

Hmm so far that's it I am sorry, after the visitors and finally finishing and submiting my CEMS project I am going to write....Oh and just don't forget about the motivation letters for the career forum.... :)

seeya
un beso

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home